Bombay Curry Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 187 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61591 times
A spicy soup for the cold and wet days.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
- Add the crushed garlic and chilli and curry powders. Fry again until it gives a nice aroma.
- Add 6 teacups of water, the tomatoes and the washed masoor dal and cook in a pressure cooker.
- When cooked, pass the mixture through a sieve.
- Boil for 15 minutes. Add salt.
- Serve hot with cooked rice and slices of lemon.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.