Cooking up with Bajra!
Contest closes 31 Mar 2015
Looking like small black coloured pearls… bajra is known to be a powerhouse of nutrients! Bajra is one of the most common grains consumed widely in rural India, and is often referred to as the poor man’s staple food. While it is one of the oldest grains cultivated by man, people living in urban cities seem to have forgotten this coarse grain and its multiple health benefits.
So it's time to start introducing Bajra again in our day to day life, but in an innovative fashion!! Get all geared up, put on your aprons and start cooking up some interesting and innovative recipes using this amazing millet called Bajra! Cook up with this iron rich millet and share your recipes and best recipes shall win a cookbook on Iron Rich recipes.For an innovative bajra recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.