King of Fruits- Mangoooes!!
Contest closes 30 May 2016
Mango described as the "Food of the Gods", finds a mentioned in the Indian history. Mangoes, liked for their sweet juice and bright colors all around the world, are also known for their health benefits. One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight. Mango season comes and everyone is just waiting to pounce on them , mag aam ras puri etc.
Mangoes could be eaten in many ways and so this time let’s give you all a chance to show your innovations in making some different savoury and sweet recipes from mangoes. So, Get geared up and hunt for some exciting ingredients in your kitchen shelves to go with these sweet and sour delicious mangoes and come up with a delicacy unknown so far!!
Share your recipes and 3 lucky winners shall win the new edition cookbook of "Idlis and Dosas"
For an innovative mango recipe,click here
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Refreshing Drinks or Cool Desserts
Closed on: 30 Apr 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.