112 dried ginger powder recipes | Indian recipes using sonth
dried ginger powder recipes | Indian recipes using sonth | We have a large range of sonth recipes from Indian masalas using dried ginger powder, Sabzi and curries using sonth , Sweets using dried ginger powder to one meal dishes. Go ahead and use sonth in your kitchen today!
Indian masalas using dried ginger powder, sonth
Don’t miss out this spice while you make your masalas. Dried ginger powder has lot of health benefits. Here we come up with lot of masalas which can be easily prepared at home.
1. Garam Masala easy to make as it involves roasting and blending of Indian spices.
2. Chai ka Masala a dash of spices always makes chai a lot more interesting, especially on cold winter days and wet monsoon ones!
Chai ka Masala, Chai Powder, Tea Masala, Indian Masala Tea Powder
3. Baharat a tongue-tickling mix of pepper, red chillies, cinnamon, cloves and several other spices.
Baharat, Lebanese Spice Powder Recipe
4. Punjabi Garam Masala a must-have item, which you ought to prepare and store before trying your hand at Punjabi cooking!
Punjabi Garam Masala
5. Chole Masala Powder freshly-ground batch of chole masala powder will beat any commercial brand hands down.
6. Peri Peri Masala is very easy to make and can be made in 5 mins. If you are someone who loves spicy food, I am sure you are going to love this peri peri masala recipe.
7. Homemade Tandoori Masala Powder recipe gives you the same flavour and aroma as store-bought Tandoori Masala, in fact even better because it is freshly-made at home.
Homemade Tandoori Masala Powder Recipe
Sabzi and curries using sonth , dried ginger powder
Recipes using ginger powder, aids in digestion and soothe your stomach. Must needed ingredients to make some special kinds of sabzi. Do try these recipes.
1. Paneer Tikka Masala a flavourful marinade of assorted spice powders and dried fenugreek leaves makes the succulent cubes of paneer quite exciting to bite into.
Paneer Tikka Masala, Green Pea and Paneer Tikka Masala
2. Fajeto a classical preparation of mango juice cooked together with curds, besan and select spices.
3. Spicy Chole so sumptuous and rich, you will not even realize that it has no onions or potatoes in it! While bottle gourd contributes to the consistency of this special chole preparation.
4. Meethi Soonth a sweet and tangy Marwari chutney made of dried mango slices with a predominant flavour of dried ginger powder (soonth).
5. Mawa Mutter Cooked in a blend of carefully chosen spices, this is certainly a meal fit for a king.
6. Paneer Kaliya a spikily flavoured dish with a succulent texture, which makes it really irresistible! Strong scents of powdered fennel and dry ginger make this dish very different from other paneer based subzis.
Sweets using dried ginger powder, sonth
Sweets at times makes you feel uneasy in the stomach, so adding ginger powder to sweets, it gives a good taste, as well as soothes your stomach.
1. Gingerbread Cookies zesty flavour of ginger and spices, these cookies are just right for the winter season. They leave a warm flavour lingering on your palate, and a comforting warmth in your heart too!
2. Spiced Walnut Ring ginger adds to the flavour as well as helps to ease the digestion of your precious little one.
3. Cinnamon Peach Cake mellow flavour and pleasant aroma of peaches go very well with the spicy notes of cinnamon and dry ginger.
4. Steamed Christmas Pudding one seasonal special, which you will want to keep preparing all-round the year!
Steamed Christmas Pudding, Dry Fruit Steamed Pudding
5. Upperi an awe-inspiring snack from the traditional cuisine of Kerala. Crunchy, deep-fried raw banana roundels are bathed in jaggery syrup and coated with powdered sugar.
Upperi, Raw Banana Sweet Crispies, Recipe for Onam
6. Moong Dal Payasam festival menus are just not complete without Moong Dal Payasam. Considered as one of the most auspicious offerings to God.
Moong Dal Payasam, Pasi Paruppu Payasam
One meal dish using dried ginger powder, sonth
Healthy one meal dish, which has all balanced flavours. Making these recipes also makes your work less, as you do not need to cook more food.
1. Kanchipuram Idli tasty Kanchipuram Idli indeed, with an elaborate tempering of assorted spices, these idlis are a mouth-watering treat.
2. Aloo Gobi Ka Pulao sautéed with cinnamon, dry ginger and turmeric and other spices and then pressure-cooked with rice for a tasty one-dish dinner.
3. Masala Paratha a rich and masaledar filling of poppy seeds, nigella seeds and dried ginger powder, combined with freshly-pounded masala make these spicy parathas.
Masala Paratha ( Desi Khana)
4. Lemon Couscous with Vegetable Moroccan Curry several juicy veggies and boiled chickpeas are cooked with tomato puree and an assortment of spice powders, to get a brilliantly-flavoured Moroccan curry.
5. Ullundu Kali a mildly-sweet thick porridge that just slides down your throat, leaving a warm and comforting feeling.