by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 126 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 151722 times
A succulent preparation of spinach and green peas flavoured elegantly with spice powders and whole spices. Milk helps reduce the bitterness of spinach, and improve the consistency of the subzi. You will love the vibrant colour and enchanting taste of this aromatic Kashmiri dish.
- Heat the oil, add the cloves, cinnamon and asafoetida.
- Add the spinach and peas along with ½ cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes till almost all the water evaporates.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger powder, milk and salt and mix well.
- Bring it to a boil and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.