Methi Mutter Pulao
by Roshan Parvani
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13708 times
This rice tastes great with any raita and is great fr lunch boxes too.
- Clean, wash and soak the rice for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the fenugreek leaves and saute for 4-5 mins on medium flame.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the oil seperates.
- Add the turmeric and red chilli powder, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add 3 1/2 cups of water,lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Roshan Parvani on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.