corn palak pulao recipe | spinach corn rice | sweet corn spinach pulao |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 314 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 118021 times
corn palak pulao recipe | spinach corn rice | sweet corn spinach pulao | with 27 amazing images.
corn palak pulao recipe also known as palak corn (makai) pulao, is a simple, scrumptious, and quick dinner that takes only 30 minutes to prepare. Learn how to make corn palak pulao recipe | spinach corn rice | sweet corn spinach pulao |
spinach corn rice is not only easy to prepare but also a healthy way to get all the goodness of spinach. This dish will win many young hearts with its mouth watering combination of ingredients and attractive appearance!
This corn palak pulao uses both spinach puree and chopped spinach for nice color, flavor and texture. The sweet corn gives it a tempting look while carefully chosen spices give it an irresistible aromatic flavor and taste.
pro tips to make corn palak pulao: 1. Instead of corn you can add paneer or mushrooms also. 2. This recipe is the best way to use leftover rice. 3. Enjoy it hot along with dahi or achar for the best flavours.
Enjoy corn palak pulao recipe | spinach corn rice | sweet corn spinach pulao | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make corn palak pulao, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, garlic and green chillies.
- Sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the onions and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook on medium flame of a minute.
- Add the spinach puree, corns and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Finally, add the salt and rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve corn palak pulao hot.
Corn palak pulao video
Corn Palak Pulao recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.