vegetable pulao recipe | quick pressure cooker pulao recipe | restaurant style veg pulao |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 378 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 154405 times
vegetable pulao recipe | quick pressure cooker pulao recipe | restaurant style veg pulao | with 15 amazing images.
A rice delight that is loaded with veggies and flavoured subtly with a fine choice of spices, the Indian vegetable pulao is one dish that is famous all over the world. Within India too, it is so popular that there are umpteen versions of vegetable pulao, ranging from mild to spicy, and it is available in even tiny restaurants and roadside eateries!
This vegetable pulao is a Quick Recipe and easy to make, but very tasty, with the added flavours of ginger, green chillies and garam masala. Prepare vegetable pulao as close to serving time as possible so that the flavours are fresh and strong.i
Notes on vegetable pulao recipe. 1. For the Vegetable pulao recipe, we will first rinse the rice under running water. Wash until the starch runs out and you get clear water. This helps in getting separate rice grain after cooking.
If you don't like your to eat your vegetable pulao plain, have it with Makhni Gravy or Kadhi.
For more exciting pulao recipes glance through our collection of lunch pulao recipes.
Enjoy how to make vegetable pulao recipe | quick pressure cooker pulao recipe | restaurant style veg pulao with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make vegetable pulao, soak the rice in enough water for 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions, bayleaf, cinnamon and cloves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soaked rice and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the green chillies, ginger, garam masala, 2½ cups of hot water and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve the vegetable pulao hot garnished with coriander.
Vegetable Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Vegetable Pulao recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.