Paneer Pulao, Quick Paneer Pulao Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 778 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 194231 times
Long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat that will delight your family and friends!
Enjoy this pulao as it is or have it with Makhani Gravy or Green Tomato Kadhi and some Salad .
- Heat the oil and butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Add the tomato purée and sauté again for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, salt, sugar, garam masala and curds, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.