Vegetable Fried Rice ( Tiffin Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61811 times
An all-time favourite tiffin treat, the Vegetable Fried Rice is a tasty and satiating one-dish meal, which can be made in minutes, but stays fresh for over five hours. The crunchy veggies add a splash of colours and myriad flavours to the dish, while the readily available sauces add an enjoyable pungency to it. The wide assortment of veggies and bean sprouts in the Fried Rice also ensure that your kids get ample nutrients.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, french beans, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4. Add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rice, spring onion greens, salt and pepper, mix gently and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow it to cool completely, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.