Soya Samosa By smitathecook
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7896 times
India's most popular snack or appetizer , samosa is prepared with an innovative filling in soya samosa. An easy to prepare recipe at home, soya samosa is delicious. The deep fried patties with cooked soya granules and spices can be prepared in various shapes and sizes. Share and recommend samosa recipe online.
Add your private note
Soya Samosa By smitathecook recipe - How to make Soya Samosa By smitathecook
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Sieve the flour.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Mix oil and water in a container.
- Make a well in the flour.
- Slowly pour the liquid and prepare the dough.
- knead properly.
- Heat the oil.
- Add the onions, capsicums , carrot , salt and cabbage.
- Heat , add baked beans and green chillies.
- Heat, add noodles and soya sauce.
- When slightly dry remove from heat.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions.
- Roll each into a circle, place some stuffing in the centre.
- Fold over and press to form a semi circle.
- Bring both the corners together and press.
- Repeat with the remaining circles .
- Then deep fry in oil till it has a golden tinge.
This recipe was contributed by smitathecook on 06 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.