Multigrain Healthy Cracker, Lactose Free
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8148 times
Here's a delectable lactose-free snack that all of you are sure to fall in love with!
Loaded with the goodness of wholesome flours and flaxseeds powder, this Multigrain Healthy Cracker tastes so awesome even without using butter or any type of dairy product.
You can enjoy it with tea, or carry it to school or work in a tiffin dabba. Non-spicy and pleasant tasting, this cracker can also be enjoyed after a bout of vomiting to relieve the nauseous sensation.
This is a healthy snack option for kids too – instead of the ones made with refined flour and preservatives. Hypertensive people can also enjoy this yummy low-salt snack as it is chock-full of the goodness of healthy flours.
You can also try other lactose-free recipes like Almond Berry and Coconut Cake or Buckwheat and Green Apple Porridge .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 250 mm. (10”) x 250 mm. (10”) rectangle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Cut into 16 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 16 more crackers in 1 more batch.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cracker
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.