Mexican Fried Rice, Quick Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1616 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 124352 times
Quick, easy and snazzy, the Mexican Fried Rice is a recipe that will strike the right chord with everyone.
The peppy taste and strong aroma of ginger garlic paste along with the crunch of veggies and the tang of tomatoes makes this a really delectable treat for your palate.
The varied textures of the veggies also turn out to be very attractive. If you have cooked rice on hand, this yummy recipe will take very little time to make, so you can enjoy it even on a busy day. Serve it hot.
You can also try other international rice varities like Burnt Garlic Fried Rice and Mashkool Rice .
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared chilli-garlic paste, tomatoes and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and 2 tbsp of water and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and a little salt, mix well and cook no a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.