Gobhi Paneer Palak Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 163 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55740 times
These unusual, yet delicious parathas are all in one with loads of zinc vitamin A and C for shiny hair.
- Combine the spinach and lemon juice along with ¼ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Sieve the flours with the salt. Add the ghee and mix well.
- Add the spinach puree and knead to a semi-soft dough by using enough water.
- Divide the dough and stuffing into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle and put one portion of the stuffing in the centre.
- Seal the edges and roll out again into a thick paratha of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame using ¼ tsp of oil till it turns brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough portions and stuffing to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Carbohydrates|| 14.2 gm|
|Energy|| 132 cal|
|Fat|| 6.2 gm|
|Protein|| 4.9 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 379.9 mcg|
|Vitamin C|| 7.8 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.