Fruit Crumb Bars
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2483 times
If you let the mixture rest for half an hour it will be easy to mix the butter in the mixture.
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- In a large vowl, whisk togather flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats and brown sugar, using your fingers. work butter into mixing untill combined, mixture should be crumbely but hold togather.
- Line on 11by17 inches baking ban with barchment paper.
- Press 5 cups oats mixture in to bottom of the pan.
- Spread desired filling over oat mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining mixure over filling. bake until golden, about 45 minutes. transfer pan to wire rack to cool.
- Cut into 60 1 1/4 by2 1/2 inches pieces.
- Serve hot. or serve cold with your favourite ice-cream
This recipe was contributed by mansehaj on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.