Corn Methi Malai
by Kunjal Rangwala
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44507 times
For the corn lovers. . . Amazing creamy dish made with sweet corn kernels and fresh fenugreek leaves!!
- Apply some salt on the fenugreek leaves and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a broad pan, add the fenugreek leaves and saute on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the prepared white paste,green chilli paste,nutmeg powder,cinnamon powder,salt, boiled corn and sauteed fenugreek leaves and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Kunjal Rangwala on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.