Coconut, Tofu and Bean Sprouts Rice Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25723 times
A colourful thai preparation of noodles cooked with coconut cream and fresh vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic paste and the celery stalks and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut cream, tofu, tomato, green chilli, spring onions, chilli powder, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Stir and add the noodles.
- Mix well and just before serving, add the bean sprouts and toss once.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and peanuts.
- It is not advisable to reheat this dish. Make it as close to serving time as possible.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.