Chocolate Walnut Cigars
by Motions and Emotions
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1426 times
Chocolate Walnut Cigars, plain flour and corn flour pancakes are stuffed with chocolate and walnuts and deep fried. You will love the flavor of this great combo with crunchy walnuts in every bite. A delightful sweet treat that you can dish up anytime.
- Take finely chopped chocolate in a bowl.
- Add chopped walnut and honey into it and mix them well.
- While mixing put pressure with your palm.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mix the plain flour and corn flour, in equal amount. Then add milk, salt and ½ cup of water in to it and mix well till there is no lump.
- Now grease a non-stick pan with butter using a brush(or spoon) and pour 2 tbsp of the batter into the pan and rotate the pan around quickly to make a thin round circle like chapati.
- When the sides of the pancakes start peeling off, turn the other side and cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the above process for remaining batter.
- Keep a wrapper on a flat, dry surface and place a portion of the chocolate -walnut stuffing on one of its edge.
- Take a little flour paste and apply all the edges of the wrapper.
- Now fold the top edge over the mixture to seal it firmly.
- Next fold the left and the right side of the wrapper which gives a rectangle shape and roll the wrapper downwards tightly sealing the ends properly with the flour paste to make a closed envelope.
- After that heat the oil in a wok and deep-fry the rolls till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 21 Jun 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.