Mooli Dhania Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30831 times
The perky flavour of coriander and the sharp notes of radish go very well together, as you will note in this preparation. Mooli Dhania Parathas are a great option for breakfast, lunch or dinner, as they are wholesome, tasty and quite filling. It is made of common ingredients and involves very little pre-preparation, so you can conjure up this delicious meal any time you feel like.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly half cook the rotis and keep aside.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the radish. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
- Add the coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place a roti on a flat, dry surface and spread a portion of the prepared stuffing on half of the roti and fold it over to make a semi circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 3 more parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.