Sweet Corn Cakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 193 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34670 times
A crispy deep-fried corn starter flavoured with Thai curry paste and soya sauce.
- Lightly crush the sweet corn in a blender.
- Add the red curry paste ans soya sauce.
- Bind this with the rice flour.
- Using lightly oiled hands, form the batter into small patties and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with a dip or relish of your choice.
- If sweet corn is not available, use regular corn.
- Adjust the amount of Thai curry paste to suit your taste.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.