111 coffee recipes | recipes using coffee |
coffee recipes | recipes using coffee | see our collection of Drinks and beverages using coffee, Desserts using coffee, Kids favourite recipes using coffee and Party desserts using coffee.
Coffee Butter Icing
Indian drinks and beverages using coffee
Coffee is an energy booster for many of us, here are some interesting recipes using coffee. Make them as they are very easy to follow and easily available ingredients in the market.
1. South Indian Filter Coffee its stimulating aroma, is like an alarm clock that can wake you up even when you are dog-tired!
South Indian Filter Coffee, Filter Coffee Recipe
2 . Indian style instant coffee : Nothing like a cup of Instant Coffee to jazz up your day! Instant Coffee tastes best when first made into a decoction with sugar, and then mixed with milk. Here is how to make the perfect cuppa.
Coffee, Instant Coffee
3. Irish Coffee a lavish celebration, the warm coffee laced with whisky and topped with sweetened whipped cream will certainly make your guests feel special.
4. Chocolate Cinnamon Coffee rich and intense flavours of cocoa and coffee, aesthetically laced with cinnamon and nutmeg, the Chocolate Cinnamon Coffee is a soul-stirring drink that you will really enjoy.
5. Viennese Spiced Coffee his unique drink, the tantalizing taste of coffee is boosted further with a classic combination of spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.
6. Cold Coffee with Ice- Cream intensely rich flavour of coffee is in tact, as the cold coffee is prepared using a perfect decoction brewed instantly using our handy helper, the microwave oven!
Desserts using coffee
Coffee goes very well with any desserts . Below are a few recipes which you will enjoy making. The combinations are really well made.
1. Coffee Mousse an innovative way to dig into a spoonful of your favourite dessert, without being ridden by guilt!
2. Coffee Walnut Ice- Cream the best ice-cream you have ever tasted, more satisfying because you have made it at home!
3. Coffee Truffles coffee-laced chocolate balls are encased in enticing dark chocolate shells, to make irresistible Coffee Chocolate Truffles.
4. Almond Cookie Tiramisu coffee-flavoured Italian dessert at home within minutes. Made quickly with cookies, instant coffee powder, grated chocolate and cream along with other common ingredients.
5. Chocolate Mousse luscious Chocolate Mousse has the intense flavour of chocolate, a touch of elegant coffee and a dash of dreamy vanilla too.
Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Mousse with Eggs
6. Date and Walnut Cake intense sweetness of dates and the rustic bitterness of walnuts complement each other beautifully.
Date and Walnut Cake, Eggless Date and Walnut Cake
Kids favourite recipes using coffee
Kids love their sweets collection, these are kids all-time favourite. Make these to entertain their parties and see them enjoying it.
1. Cappuccino Doughnuts fresh flavour of these homemade doughnuts, coated with a cappuccino mixture that has strong hints of coffee, mild notes of chocolate and a lovely lacing of cinnamon too.
2. Coffee Ice Cream intense Coffee Ice Cream is the ideal dessert for you! Rich and pure flavour of coffee, complemented well by slight hints of vanilla, is the key highlight of this recipe.
Coffee Ice Cream
3. Iced Coffee Mocha combines the ever-popular flavours of coffee and cocoa in one delightful, milky glassful!
Party desserts using coffee
Amazing party desserts to make and serve the guest. Pick any recipe and learn how to make from scratch, and you will enjoy making it.
1. Quick Tiramisu a quick, non-alcoholic version of Tiramisu, which you can prepare in a jiffy when you sight a sudden guest, or when you are back from office but want to celebrate a happy occasion.
Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu
2. Chocolate Truffle Cake a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour. This is sandwiched and coated with a creamy chocolate ganache, and topped with juicy chocolate-coated strawberries.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
3. Banana and Strawberry Bonanza a favourite with kids, the coffee-soaked vanilla sponge makes the Banana and Strawberry Bonanza appeal to adults too.
4. Oreo Milkshake ideal sweet treat, loved by kids all over as well as adults. It is one of my favourite milkshakes and can be prepared in minutes.