Cold Coffee with Ice- Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57881 times
The choice of many at coffee shops, Cold Coffee with Ice-Cream is liked even by non coffee drinkers, as the bitterness of coffee is mellowed by the addition of vanilla ice-cream. Nevertheless, the intensely rich flavour of coffee is in tact, as the cold coffee is prepared using a perfect decoction brewed instantly using our handy helper, the microwave oven!
- Heat 1 tbsp of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the coffee powder, mix well and microwave on high for more 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and add 2 ice- cubes and allow to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend well till smooth.
- Pour into 4 individual glasses and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.