Viennese Spiced Coffee
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11159 times
This Viennese Spiced Coffee will give the ever-popular Masala Chai a real run for its money. While spices are normally associated with tea, in this unique drink, the tantalizing taste of coffee is boosted further with a classic combination of spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.
The Viennese Spiced Coffee leaves behind a sweet hint of whipped cream, which will make you yearn for more. Coffee lovers, this is your daily caffeine kick in a very exquisite form!
You can also try other recipes like the Chocolate Cinnamon Coffee and the Coffee Ice Cream .
- Combine the cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, coffee powder, sugar and 2 cups of water in a saucepan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, cover it with a lid and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Strain the coffee using a strainer in a deep bowl.
- Pour the coffee into 4 individual cups.
- Put the beaten whipped cream into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe a swirl evenly over the coffee in each of the cups.
- Finally sprinkle little cinnamon powder evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||0 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.