Banana and Strawberry Bonanza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5786 times
Bananas and strawberry are a great combination, thanks to their complementary flavours. Here, bananas and strawberry ice-cream come together in a glass, in a form that pleases kids and adults alike. While strawberry and bananas are always a favourite with kids, the coffee-soaked vanilla sponge makes the Banana and Strawberry Bonanza appeal to adults too. Readily available mixed nut chikki makes a great garnish for this creamy treat.
- Place ¼ cup of crumbled vanilla sponge in a serving glass and pour 2 tbsp of the coffee soaking syrup evenly over it.
- Put 2 tbsp of bananas and 1 tbsp of chikki evenly over it.
- Finally place a scoop of strawberry ice-cream over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve immediately garnished with 1 tbsp of chikki and 1 strawberry wafer roll in each
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.