Iced Coffee Mocha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 126 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19296 times
This refreshing Iced Coffee Mocha combines the ever-popular flavours of coffee and cocoa in one delightful, milky glassful!
Many people just prepare this by blending together all the ingredients, but to get the best flavour, you need to prepare the cocoa-milk and coffee-water mixtures separately and serve them over ice cubes, as described in the recipe.
Give this method a try, and you will be bowled over by the fantabulous experience! To round up the excitement serve with Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf , Almond Biscotti or Cinnamon Rolls .
- Combine the cocoa powder, castor sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the milk, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the coffee powder along with ¼ cup of hot water in bowl and mix well.
- Just before serving, place 10 ice cubes in a tall glass, pour 1 cup of cocoa-milk mixture over it and half of the coffee-water mixture and stir.
- Repeat step 4 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.