Vitamin A Rich Recipes for Healthy Eyes | Best Foods for Eye Health and Vision | Indian Foods High in Vitamin A for Healthy Eyes |
Vitamin A Rich Recipes for Healthy Eyes | Best Foods for Eye Health and Vision | Indian Foods High in Vitamin A for Healthy Eyes. Bright, sparkling eyes with a clear vision say so much for our youthful looks, besides being a big asset in leading an active life. Your eyes are the windows to the world. The overuse of gadgets and laptops reinforces the importance of eye health.
Good eye health begins with diet. Along with protein, vitamin A plays a key role in good vision. These nutrients help to reduce dryness of eyes and prevent or delay the onset of other age related diseases like cataract and glaucoma.
Top 11 Vitamin A Rich Foods for Healthy Vision
A sure way of getting adequate amounts of this vitamin is consuming fruits and veggies mainly the one which are yellow-oranage in colour along with a few greens. These act as anioxidant and have anti-inflammatory properties which help improve eye health and vision.
- Red capsicum
Of course you don’t have to worry about how to cook using each of these ingredients…. Just flip through the recipes for healthy eyes in this section to learn and widen your culinary skills.
Top 10 Vitamin A Rich Recipes for Healthy Eyes
Get your share of antioxidant vitamin A from these recipes and enjoy bright vision for life!
1. An unusual combination of veggies makes this simple broccoli aur carrot ki sabzi seem quite exotic! Broccoli, carrot and paneer are a pretty sight to behold, with their contrasting colours, and quite exciting to munch on because of the varied textures they bring to the table.
Broccoli is a very good source of folic acid, vitamin C, Vitamin A and fibre, while paneer contributes calcium and protein to this dish. The veggies further add more antioxidants to your meal. Tomatoes add lycopene, while broccoli adds indoles and onions contribute quercetin. These antioxidants are powerful agents to protect us from many diseases.
broccoli, carrot and paneer sabzi recipe | broccoli aur carrot ki sabzi | Indian broccoli with paneer sabzi | broccoli paneer sabzi for pregnancy |
2. Capsicum in Indian style red capsicum soup contains vitamin A and folic acid, an antioxidant that helps to fight the free radicals that otherwise attack healthy cells and lead to complications.
Pregnant women, women with PCOS and those aiming to lose weight can include this roasted bell pepper soup in their meals. With just 10.7g of carbs, it suits those chalking down a low carb menu too!
oats roasted capsicum soup recipe | roasted bell pepper soup | Indian style red capsicum soup | healthy red capsicum soup |
3. This protein rich dal, the unbeatable combination of masoor dal with spinach nourishes your body with protein, iron and folic acid. This ensures overall cell health. The protein helps in cell growth and maintenance, while the iron is a way to ensure a proper supply of oxygen to all cells of the body. This is a great way of achieving glowing skin and bouncy hair.
Tomatoes and amchur powder lend a nice tangy flavour to the dal palak. Tomatoes are also a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene – all of which are antioxidants which help to reduce inflammation in the body and ward off free radicals. Needless to add, this is a super-healthy recipe as protein-rich dals are an indispensable part of our daily diet!
masoor dal with spinach recipe | protein rich dal | dal palak |
4. Carrot melon orange juice is a healthy potion to stay healthy and detoxify yourself. And what you get is an immunity boosting cantaloupe carrot juice with the benefits of vitamin A and vitamin C. Both these nutrients have multiple health benefits from assisting in healthy vision to having a glowing, wrinkle free skin. They further also reduce inflammation in the body and help ward off free radicals which can otherwise be a cause of many chronic diseases like cancer and heart disease.
Carrot Melon Orange Juice, Kharbuja Gajar Santre ka Juice
5. If you do not have time for an elaborate breakfast, whip up a Papaya Mango Smoothie. It is flavourful and colourful and nutritious too, as both papaya and mango are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. This sumptuous smoothie will surely keep you satiated and energetic till lunchtime, just as though you have had a full breakfast.
papaya mango smoothie recipe | Indian mango papaya smoothie | healthy papaya mango smoothie, no milk, no sugar |
Enjoy our Vitamin A Rich Recipes for Healthy Eyes | Best Foods for Eye Health and Vision | Indian Foods High in Vitamin A for Healthy Eyes.
Glowing Skin Recipes
Vitamin A Rich Recipes
Vitamin B1 Thiamine recipes
Vitamin B12 Cobalamin Rich Foods recipes
Vitamin B3 Niacin recipes
Vitamin B6 Diet recipes
Vitamin B9 Rich Folate recipes
Vitamin C Juices recipes
Vitamin C Rich Smoothies and Milkshakes recipes
Vitamin E Rich Recipes for Hair Growth recipes
Vitamin K Diet recipes
Rich in Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid recipes
Rich in Vitamin B7 Biotin recipes