Low Carb Indian Lunch Recipes, Indian Veg Low Carb Diet
Low Carb Indian Lunch Recipes | Indian Veg Low Carb Diet | We all look forward to lunch, because we tend to get really hungry around that time and also want a break from our routine work. These low-carb recipes will make your lunch-time really enjoyable and guilt-free too.
Baingan Methi ki Subzi
Using veggies and sprouts, we have made subzis and stir-fries that are quite filling.
Sometimes, you can also use vitamin and protein rich sprouts to make a kadhi, with minimal amount of besan. Have a go at our delicious, low-carb lunch recipes like the Apple and Lettuce Salad with Melon Dressing, Marinated Paneer and Capsicum Subzi, Baingan Methi ki Subzi.
Apple and Lettuce Salad with Melon Dressing ( Iron Rich Recipe )
Low Carb Indian Paneer Recipes:
1. Low Carb Indian Paneer Recipes: Paneer is one the richest source of vegetarian protein and it also ranks low on carbohydrate scale as compared to grains and pulses. Making paneer at home is very easy. Learn How to make Paneer. If you are watching fat count, then learn How to make low fat paneer.
Low Fat Paneer ( How To Make Low Fat Paneer)
Once you have mastered this art, use it innovatively to make a sabzi like Marinated Paneer and Capsicum Subzi. A serving of this sabzi is sure to satiate you at lunch time and provide only 10.5 g carbs.
Marinated Paneer and Capsicum Subzi
Alternatively try a stir-fry made with minimum oil. Pair it with another low carb ingredient like mushroom to make Mushroom Capsicum and Paneer Stir-Fry. With basic spices found in most kithcens, it is ready in a few minutes.
Mushroom, Capsicum and Paneer Stir-fry
Low Carb Indian Raitas
2 Low Carb Indian Raitas: Curd is another dairy product which is a to-be included ingredient in a low carb diet. It is low in carbs and has good bacteria which keeps your gut healthy. The best element about curd is that it pairs well with most of the ingredients and that’s why we find that big list of raitas.
Mint Raita for Weight Loss, Healthy Pudina Raita
You have to pair it with fruits and veggies to make a healthy bowl. Try Mint Raita for Weight Loss and Mooli and Fresh Fruit Raita.
Mooli and Fruit Raita, Radish Mooli Raita
Pachadi is a type of raita too. It is very famous in the entire South of India. Try the famous Coconut Pachadi and gain in some medium chain triglycerides (MCT) by way of coconut. These MCT are known to aid in weight loss.
3. Low Carb Indian Grilled Vegetables: Grilled Veggies are one of the best delicacies to add on to a low carb meal. This is because grilling enhances the flavours of the vegetables.
To make them interesting further you have to play the magic of different herbs – fresh and dried both. Also remember to use keep excess oil out of this cooking.
Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Use fiber and antioxidant rich veggies like cauliflower, capsicum, French beans, brinjal etc. for grilling. Invest in a small griller pan and enjoy delicious recipes like Grilled Zucchini and Grilled Mushroom.
Grilled Mushrooms, Healthy Accompaniment
You can even top the grilled with a flavourful dressing or sauce as done in the recipe of Grilled Paneer with Spicy Pepper Garlic Sauce.
Grilled Paneer with Spicy Pepper Garlic Sauce
4. Low Carb Indian Soups: Ah! The flavours of the soups itself is tempting. Make sure you begin your lunch with a bowl of clear soup so it is full of fiber minus the excess calories, fat and carbs. This will ensure that your stomach is half way full and you will not overeat at lunch time. Broccoli Broth is a clear example of this. You will get more antioxidants to fight inflammation than the carbs.
Broccoli Broth, Healthy Clear Broccoli Carrot Soup
Nourishing Barley Soup is another healthy soup with just 61 calories and 9.6 g of carbs. It is however a great source of protein, iron and fibre and tastes good too. The vegetables add plenty of colour and fibre to this nourishing broth.
Nourishing Barley Soup
5. Low Carb Indian Rotis: Occasionally some rotis can also be a part of a low carb diet. However you will to restrict yourself to just 1 small roti. Remember to not cook it in too much ghee or oil. Prefer flours of grains like bajra and jowar and make Jowar Roti.
6. Low Carb Egg Recipes: Egg is one ingredient which can be included in an Ova-vegetarian diet. It is rich source of protein minus the carbs and thus fits a low carb diet plan very easily. Just remember not to fry it. Prefer Boiled Egg. Learn How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs and How to Make Soft Boiled Eggs.
Celery Soup with Dill
Enjoy our Low Carb Indian Lunch Recipes, Indian Veg Low Carb Diet and other low carb recipe articles.
Low Carb Diet recipes
Low Carb Breakfast recipes
Low Carb Dinner recipes
Low Carb Juices Smoothies Drinks recipes
Low Carb Salads recipes
Low Carb Snacks recipes
Low Carb Soups recipes