Grilled Zucchini Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2503 times
How can something with as simple a flavour as zucchini turn into an exciting, truly appetizing starter? Well, that is just what happens when the zucchini is brushed with olive oil, seasoned with pepper and crushed garlic and cooked on a griller pan!
The Grilled Zucchini has an absolutely stunning taste and texture, which everybody will enjoy – and without any guilt too, because it is low in carbohydrates.
You can serve this healthy recipe as a snack or starter . You will also love the fact that this cooks in less than 10 minutes!
You can also try other recipes like Grilled Pumpkin Recipe or Roasted Bell Peppers .
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper powder in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the zucchini into halve and cut them into thick vertical slices, and make slight insertion over it using a sharp knife on both the sides and place it over a chopping board.
- Spread the prepared olive oil-garlic mixture evenly over all the slices on both the sides.
- Heat a griller pan and place 6 zucchini slices on it and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, turn them over and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Repeat step 4 to cook 6 more zucchini slices.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.