Kitty Party Snack Recipes
Indian women love attending kitty parties and we show you from Indian starters for kitty party, Indian Hot snacks for kitty party, Quick Indian snacks for kitty party to Traditional snacks for kitty party.
Indian Starters for kitty party
Kitty party is one of the happening things among the ladies, they love their parties. Here we have the best recipes to start the party with lip smacking recipes to try.
1. Corn Kachori authentic kachoris, the deep-fried Corn Kachori also holds the filling inside a flaky, melt-in-the-mouth cover made of plain flour and melted ghee.
2. Cheese Poppers feature herbed cheese slice rolls that are batter-fried to perfection. A melt-in-your-mouth treat, which does not melt from your memory forever!
3. Tacos a rustic experience, which warms the heart and fills the tummy with its sensual flavours and mealy textures.
Tacos, Mexican Tacos Recipe, Vegetarian Tacos
4. Paneer Potato and Corn Balls bound together with a simple white sauce, and deep-fried till a perfectly golden brown!
5. Rava Dhokla with Stuffed Schezwan Filling attractive to behold and yummy to bite into, with the lovely crunch of capsicum and a warm Oriental flavour.
Rava Dhokla with Stuffed Schezwan Filling
6. Ravioli Samosa a tantalizing flavour gained from ingredients like crushed coriander seeds and amchur powder.
Indian Hot snacks for kitty party
Something piping hot from the kitchen always a good idea for tea time snack. Here are few recipes which will make you go crazy.
1. Baby Corn Fritters really mouth-watering preparation of crisp, tender baby corn coated with a flavourful batter before deep-frying.
Baby Corn Fritters, Fried Baby Corn
2. Poha Nachni Handvo perked up with a traditional tempering and spice powders, not to forget a basketful of tasty and nutritious veggies.
3. Dahi Ke Kebab perked up with herbs, masalas and cashewnuts, not to forget the innovative addition of deep-fried onions, which gives an irresistible crunch and intense flavour to the kebabs.
Dahi Ke Kebab
4. Cabbage and Paneer Rolls a sumptuous treat with a peppy flavour. The crunch of grated cabbage and spring onions together with the succulence of crumbled paneer.
5. Paneer 65 Recipe a peppy snack or starter, with an unmistakeable Oriental influence. Marinated and deep-fried paneer cubes are sautéed with chillies and onions to make this awesome snack.
Paneer 65 Recipe
Quick Indian snacks for kitty party
When you have less time to prep, and you want to serve the best snack. Here are the recipes for quick snacks, which will allow you cook very easily and in less time.
1. Aloo Tikki most popular Indian street foods, an evergreen one too, loved by several generations of Indians.
Aloo Tikki, Punjabi Aloo Tikki
2. Khatta Dhokla popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. Also, there are hundreds of variation to the dhokla recipe just like idli variations.
3. Quick Bhakarwadi Chaat just perfect to make a chaat with! Don’t forget the lemon juice and coriander, because they give a super-duper perk-up to the quick bhakarwadi.
Quick Bhakarwadi Chaat
4. Moong Dal Dhokla perfect to the core, the Moong Dal Dhokla represents everything that dhoklas stand for – sumptuous, tasty and aromatic!
5. Quick Sandwich a popular snack with kids and office-goers, and is sold commonly in canteens and bakeries.
6. Paneer Fritters a unique preparation of chilli garlic flavoured paneer coated with crushed papad and deep-fried to perfect golden brown.
Traditional snacks for kitty party
Sometimes parties are incomplete without traditional snacks. It just takes you back to memories, of having these snacks while you young. Here are few recipes which will bring back your memories.
1. Punjabi Samosa traditional Samosa is large and its filling is mainly made up of potatoes and peas. You can even add chopped cashew nuts and raisins to make them a rich and tasty snack.
Punjabi Samosa, Punjabi Veg Samosa Recipe
2. Karachi Biscuit fills your mouth with a pleasant fruity sweetness with a mild touch of spice.
3. Cabbage Jowar Muthias Jowar is an ancient grain valued for its wholesomeness and unique health benefits. It also has an interesting, rustic flavour that is sure to go down well with everybody
Cabbage Jowar Muthias
4. Bhel Puri a pleasure to watch the chaat wallah whip up this tongue-tickling street food, make it at home is always healthier and efficient.
5. Chole Bhature bhatura dough was made using leavening agents like soda, curds and leaving it for hours to ferment before they could be rolled out and deep fried.
6. Ponk Bhel a regional and seasonal speciality, made with a Gujarati delicacy called ‘ponk’. It is basically a savoury snack which is commonly eaten in Indian winters.
7. Patra a smooth paste of besan with spicy, sweet and sour flavours is applied over the leaves, rolled and steamed.
Patra, Gujarati Patra, Alu Vadi
Indian street side snacks for kitty party
Who does not love street food ?? it is loved by all age groups. Here are recipes with lot of options to try. Do try the recipes and surely you will be satisfied.
1. Pani Puri crisp semolina puris filled with sprouts and chilled mint flavoured water make a great snack for a hot summer afternoon.
Pani Puri, Paani Puri, Golgappa Recipe
2. Veg Toast Sandwich generously buttered bread slices are sandwiched with juicy and crunchy vegetable slices and a dash of peppy chutneys and sandwich masala.
3. Dabeli ladi pav which is stuffed with potato mixture which can be either sweet, mild or spicy depending on your preference.
4. Spring Rolls perfectly customised to your taste and enjoyed right off the frying pan! Here, a scrumptious filling of sautéed veggies and noodles perked up with tangy sauces.
5. Pav Bhaji nothing healthier than making your homemade pav bhaji versus opting for pav bhaji from the street.
6. Chinese Bhel flavours fuse with the all-time favourite bhel format? Well, you get the best of both worlds, so enjoy!
Munchy snacks for kitty party
When bored you want to much something. Here are few recipes below which are just too good and some you can make and store it in a jar.
1. Bajra Dhebra deep-fried snack made with a dough of bajra and whole wheat flour flavoured deliciously with spice powders, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
Bajra Dhebra Recipe, Gujarati Tea-time Snack
2. Rava Vada a very popular South Indian snack, which has a unique taste and fabulous texture.
3. Maddur Vada a classic evening snack made by deep-frying a dough of mixed flours, semolina, onions and green chillies.
4. Sprouted Moong Pakoda scrumptious Sprouted Moong Pakoda is going to add an element of fun to your tea-time! Made of a batter of raw sprouted moong perked up with green chillies, ginger, garlic and mint leaves.
5. Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls universally loved by everyone and when combined together makes a perfect and exciting combination!
Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls
6. Crispy Whole Wheat Muthia a famous Gujarati snack, which apparently derives its name from the word ‘muthi’, meaning ‘fist’. Perhaps since the dough is shaped into cylindrical rolls using a gripping action of the palm and wrist, this snack is called Muthia.
Enjoy our collection of Veg Kitty Party recipes from Kitty Party Sweets to Sandwiches.
Kitty Party Chaat (20 recipes)
Kitty Party Drinks, Mocktails (34 recipes)
Kitty Party Easy (20 recipes)
Kitty Party Quick (21 recipes)
Kitty Party Sandwiches (27 recipes)
Kitty Party Sweets (58 recipes)
Kitty Party Recipes (418 recipes)