healthy soya sabzi recipes | healthy soya Indian vegetables |
soya sabzis from different parts of India. collection of healthy soya sabzi recipes. Soya is considered as one of the highest quality vegetarian protein containing sufficient amounts of amino acids needed to build our body cells.
benefits of soya granules, soya chunks.
- Soy granules are rich in vitamins, minerals, isoflavones and lecithin, nutrients proven to help lower cholesterol, prevent cancer and loss of bone mass.
- Soy is strongly recommended for diabetics, expectant mothers, growing children, cardiac patients, weight-watchers and the aged.
- A 100 percent vegetarian high quality protein source that does wonders for young and old.
- Especially great for growing children, as it provides critical vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein.
- Eating more high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and soy nuggets helps to lose weight.
- Soy granules are one of the best non-fish sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids, which may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Soya Mutter ki Subzi ( Roz ka Khana)
Available in various forms like soyabeans, soya chunks, soya granules, soya milk and tofu (soya curd), it contains appreciable amounts of fibre which has been known to be beneficial in controlling diabetes and excess weight.
Soya Sabzi Recipes using Soya Granules
Spicy Soya Bhurji
Soya granules have been spiced up and cooked in minimal oil to whip up delicacies like Soya Bhurji a protein, iron and folic acid rich recipe sure to boost your immune cells.
If you are on a weightloss diet with low calorie and high protein then Soya Methi Masala is a perfect recipe for you and it is rich in Vitamin A and calcium.
Soya Sabzi Recipes using Soya Chunks
Rajasthani Style Kaddu Aur Soya ki Sabzi | Here, we have chosen a popular Rajasthani subzi usually made using potatoes and pumpkin, and smartly replaced starchy potatoes with multi-nutrient soya chunks instead.
Rajasthani Style Kaddu Aur Soya ki Subzi
Soya chunks have been used to make a healthy fare like Chana Soya Masala. A protein power packed recipe as it has 2 protein rich ingredients – Chana and soya chunks.
Chana Soya Masala
Soya chunks masala recipe | soya ki sabzi | soya chunks curry | soya chunks masala recipe is a meal maker curry, flavoured with onion, tomato and curd based gravy with minimal spices. This protein rich sabzi is mildly spiced and nutritious.
Gujarati recipe like Panchkutiyu Shaak a perfect combination of ingredients but this is not green like the original recipe. If you love tangy flavour then this curd based Soya-Mutter-ki-Subzi is the right recipe for you, this dish has a kadhi like flavour.
Soya Subzi Recipes, Tofu
Tofu, considered the healthiest amongst all soya products also finds a place in this section on healthy subzis in the form of Mughlai Tofu a royal treat for vegetarians.
Mixed vegetables along with tofu taste just heavenly! If you don’t believe it then you must try making Vegetable Jalfrazie and I assure you won’t regret it. A special low calorie recipe to help you in weight management is Kadhai Tofu which you can relish in lunch or dinner with phulkas.
Soya Kofta Curry
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Soya Subzi recipes and Healthy Subzi articles below.
Healthy Dry Subzis
Healthy Paneer Recipes
Healthy Subzis with Gravies
Healthy Subzis with Leafy Vegetables
Healthy Subzis with Sprouts and Beans