Soya Bhurji ( Soya Granules Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 59 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 203043 times
Soya bhurji, soya served in a different style than seen before. The basic bhurji masala and garlic paste, adds its flavour and enhances the taste of the otherwise bland soya granules.
This subzi is a protein-rich potion which is required for the growth and maintenance of immune cells whereas iron builds up hemoglobin.
We have used 1 tbsp of oil but you can use only 2 tsp oil to save on calories. For a variation, replace granules with grated tofu.
Try other recipes like Dal and Soya Parathas or Soya Mutter in Coconut Gravy
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1minute.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes while stirring continuously. To prevent the masalas from burning, you can also add 2 to 3 tbsps of water while cooking.
- Add the soya granules, green peas and lemon juice, mix well and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.