Mixed Dal Pancakes
by Nandini Mitra
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7784 times
- Soak the rice and dals for at least 2-3 hours, keep aside. Grind it together with red chillies and fennel seeds to a coarse paste.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida, mix well and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic and coriander and mix well.
- Add little water to make it to slightly running consistency slightly thicker than the dosa batter.
- Heat the flat griddle or tawa , take one ladle full and spread the batter as we do for dosa.
- Drizzle little oil and once it is cooked turn to other side and cook till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney
This recipe was contributed by Nandini Mitra on 06 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.