by Palak Rajput
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18762 times
Cauliflower Kebabs, cauliflower filling stuffed in mashed potato covering. Serves best with ketchup or green chutney.
- Combine the coriander, mint leaves, green chillies, garlic and caraway seeds in a blender and grind into a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the onions and saute till it turns light brown in colour.
- Add the ground masala paste and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the grated cauliflower and cook till done and dry.
- Keep aside and cool.
- Knead the fried cauliflower along with the soaked and squeezed bread slices, mix well to a smooth mixture.
- Divide the cauliflower mixture into small portions and roll into balls. Keep them aside.
- Combine the salt, butter, pepper and mashed potato in a bowl and knead well to a smooth mixture.
- Divide the mashed potato into small portions (larger than the cauliflower-bread balls).
- Roll the mashed potato balls into a cup shaped and put the cauliflower-bread dough ball in it.
- Close the cup and roll into a kebab, covering the filling completely.
- Press it lightly between the palms. Similarly prepare the remaining kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tawa and shallow fry the rolled cauliflower kebabs on medium heat till well browned on both sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.