Apple Bread Pudding
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11321 times
Apple bread pudding, an all time favorite dessert recipe now made simple with this easy and tasty apple pudding recipe. An amazing mix of creamy texture with an appealing look and mouthwatering sweet taste.
- An unfiltered apple cider or juice, which is usually available at natural food
- Stores, adds a clear distinct apple flavor to this dessert. if unavailable,
- Include the vanilla and cinnamon. this pudding will keep for several days in the
- Refrigerator. in mixing bowl, toss together bread, apple and butter. in separate
- Bowl, whisk together eggs and honey; whisk in cider, and vanilla and cinnamon
- (if using). pour over bread mixture. let stand for 1 hour. pour pudding into
- 6-cup baking dish. bake in 3250f oven until pudding is firm, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream (if using).
This recipe was contributed by dipalsarvesh on 23 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.