Vanilla ice creates magic in any drinks if added. The creamy feeling in each sip is just wonderful and refreshing. These works best as welcome drink for guests coming home.
1. Grape and vanilla ice cream drink really packed with immeasurable zing! A tangy combination of green grapes and 7-Up is blended with vanilla ice-cream.
2. Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream Rose Cooler blend f coconut water and pulpy tender coconut meat, tinged with a shot of vanilla, is garnished with rose petals, which not only gives the drink a lovely rose flavour but also a beautiful appearance.
3. Melon and Ice- Cream Fizzy Drink chilled lemonade makes this drink reverberate with its fizz and citrusy taste, the vanilla ice-cream balances it beautifully with its aesthetic taste and luscious mouth-feel.
4. Orange and Pomegranate Drink combination of two tangy ingredients with cream and ice-cream results in a mouth-watering drink with an attractive colour, texture and flavour.
5. Pineapple and Banana Drink mouth-watering treat is made all the more luscious by adding some vanilla ice-cream to stabilize the consistency and some honey to balance the flavour.
Vanilla ice-cream can be served as a dessert by itself.
• This ice-cream is also used in chilled frozen drinks like milkshakes, cold coffee and smoothies.
• It can also be used in a variety of desserts like sundaes, pies etc.
• This ice-cream blends extremely well with chocolate ice-cream and other fruity flavours and is used to create some scrumptious sundaes like rocky road, chocolate fudge, fruit punch, etc.
How to store vanilla ice cream Always store the ice-cream sealed in an air-tight container in the freezer.