Apple and Orange Drink
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55289 times
Unique in every way, this Apple and Orange Drink combines the juice of cooked apples with orange squash, lemonade and soda to make a fizzy refresher, perfect for a hot summer’s afternoon. Although dominated by citrus flavours like orange and lemon, the scent and flavour of apples can be clearly noted in this delightful drink.
- Combine the apple, sugar, lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes or till the apples are tender, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Just before serving , add the orange squash and mix well.
- Combine the apple-orange squash mixture, 3 cups of lemonade and 2 cups of soda in a deep bowl, mix well and pour equal quantities into 6 glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.