Veg Cream Cheese Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24626 times
Succulent cottage cheese, tangy curds, crispy veggies and a dash of red chilli flakes, grind them all together, and what do you get? A flavourful, cool and fresh-tasting dip! An easy garnish of carrots, celery and red chilli flakes gives the Veg Cream Cheese Dip the appropriate level of crunchiness too, making it a perfect accompaniment for crackers, chips or pita bread.
- Combine the paneer and curds and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with dry red chilli flakes, carrots and celery.
- Serve chilled with cream cracker biscuits.
Veg Cream Cheese Dip Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.