Stuffed Dates with Christmas Fruits
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12998 times
Chocolate dipped dates with a spirited filling!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bow; mix well and soak for 8 to 10 hours. Keep aside.
- Fill each date with the stuffing and keep aside.
- Dip 12 dates in melted white chocolate and the remaining 12 in melted dark chocolate.
- Place the chocolate covered dates on a sheet of butter paper and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per chocolate
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.