Shahi Aloo (revised)
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3889 times
A tangy recipe of baby potatoes mixed with spices and herbs.
- Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
- In a kadhai, heat 1 tbsp of oil and add the above paste.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Now add tomato puree and rest of the powders/jeera and fry until oil separates.
- In a separate kadhai, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry potatoes and green chilli.
- Add the potatoes to the masala. mix well.
- Add curd and salt. mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by swati_verma on 12 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.