Rawyachi Bhakri/ Rawa Pancake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5635 times
Kaccha rawa should be taken roasted rawa won't help to bind the mixture
this dish should be eaten when hot
- 1.)mix all the ingredients mentioned above.
- 2.)heat dosa tawa/pan
- 3.) put some oil on it and spread the mixture in circles about the size of medium chapati.
- 4.)pour oil from sides
- 5.)as the bottom side begin is cooked, turn pancake upside down so that the uncooked side touches the pan.
- 6.) cook till the side turns golden brown
- 7.)serve hot with tomato sauce/ketchup
This recipe was contributed by madhu_ra on 11 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.