Paneer Spring Onion Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 140 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21866 times
As we all know, protein is a must-have nutrient throughout one’s life, from when we crawl on all fours to when we walk with the help of a walking stick! This is because protein helps maintain not just bones, but every cell of our body.
Packed with the goodness of whole wheat flour, paneer and spring onions, this Paneer Spring Onion Paratha is a delicious treat for the taste buds and your entire body! Serve it with curds to further boost the protein content.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha,using ¼ tsp oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Vitamin A||59.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.