Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19080 times
Usli is a mixture of healthy stir-fried sprouts. Sprouting not only kills the anti-nutritional factors in the pulses but also enhances their nutrient content and makes them more digestible.
- Boil the moong sprouts, red chana sprouts, kabuli chana sprouts and sprouted peanuts till they are tender. Do not cook in a pressure cooker. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a tava (griddle) and add the cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the onions and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato, turmeric, coriander, chilli powder and fry again for a while.
- Add the potato, drained sprouts, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.