Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8812 times
An authentic maharashtrian delicacy!!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll them into thin flat thalipeeths.
- Heat a tava and cook each thalipeeth, using little oil, till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with ghee or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by shraddha.uppin on 01 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.