Jowar Bajra Garlic Roti
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12472 times
These taste really good when served piping hot with ghee. . . The tinge of garlic gives a nice twist to these bland rotis. . . Very easy to make and definitely worth a try!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion into a circle of 150 mm. (6") diameter using a little jowar flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), place the roti over it and cook it for a few seconds.
- Turn over the roti and cook the other side for a few more seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast over an open flame till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately smeared with ghee.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.