Instant Gajjar Halwa
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5757 times
1. you can use khoya in place of milk powder if you do not like or have milk powder.
- Wash and grate the carrots.
- Mix carrots, sugar and ghee in a microwave bowl and cover it with a lid. keep it in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- Take out and add dryfruits and milk powder with light hands. don''t mix the milkpowder fully. leave a few balls (they will look like as if you have added a lot of khoya).
- Put the bowl back in the oven for 7 minutes. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rakaarora on 19 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.