Dal Tikki Chat
by Foodie #380016
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9650 times
A delicious chaat recipe. .
- Soak both the dals in enough water for 2 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer to make a thick batter, adding little water.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape theme into round flat tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Just before serving, top the tikkis with curd, imli chutney, coriander chutney, chaat masala and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380016 on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.