Crunchy Bread Cutlet
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6926 times
Crunchy bread cutlet is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with vegetables and spices as fillings. Share your spinach recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- grind the bread slices in a blender to make fresh bread crumbs.
- In a bowl, combine the fresh bread crumbs, vegetables and the prepared paste and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, shape each portion into even sized rounds and press lightly to make cutlets.
- Deep fry the cutlets in hot oil over a medium flame till they are golden brown. drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with sweet chutney.
This recipe was contributed by shaipra on 26 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.