Crispy Corn Chaat
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58120 times
Crispy Corn Chaat is is truly a tongue-thriller! Besan and cornflour coated crunchy corn are tossed with onions, chillies and tomatoes, with a squeeze of lemon juice. Can be served as a tea-time snack and is also good to serve when entertaining. Just be careful when you deep-fry as it splutters a lot, so be away
- Combine the sweet corn, besan, corn flour, chilli powder and salt in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry the corn mixture a little at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the deep-fried corn, coriander, lemon juice and little salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#448531 on 28 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.