by Tarla Dalal
Added to 298 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21588 times
Here is a surprise parcel your guests will be delighted to open! An exciting mixture of onions, sweet corn, fresh cream and curds pepped up with green chillies and coriander, is foil-packed and baked in a pre-heated oven, ready to be delivered to your guests when they arrive. An ideal starter, this tasteful Corn Parcel is sure to trigger the gastronomic machinery into full throttle!
- Combine the fresh cream, curds, coriander and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and corn, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch of the flame, add the cream-curd mixture and mix well.
- Divide the prepared corn mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place each portion in aluminium foil and make a parcel leaving enough room for expansion of the steam generated in cooking.
- Bake the parcels in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.