by vichitra agarwal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2737 times
A delicious.. quick and easy to prepare snack!!! Perfect for cocktail parties!
- Put the oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot,beans and potato and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes.
- Add onions and capsicum and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 1 ½ minutes.
- Add the tomato puree,tomato sauce,cheese,and cream and salt and microwave on HIGH for another 2 minutes.
- Add the corn or spaghetti and mix well.
- Cut biscuits into triangles and spread the topping evenly on each.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and grill for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vichitra agarwal on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.