Chilli Bean Dip with Chips
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25119 times
The chilli bean dip is a creamy yet spicy combo of baked beans, spring onions, garlic, spices, and gooey cheese spread! despite the fiery look and the spicy title, this dip is actually moderate enough for even kids, thanks to the addition of cheese to it. Serve warm with chips, garlic bread or toasted bread rolls.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the baked beans, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously wish a masher.
- Add the cheese spread, chilli powder, salt, coriander and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve warm with chips.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||701 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||27.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||51.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.